Search Our Pro Wrestling Articles and News

Monday, October 27, 2008

Cyber Sunday 2008 - Matt Hardy vs Evan Bourne

Now this was one match that I really did expect and I can say that it has been a long time since I had such a wish to see an ECW match. We have the champ, Matt Hardy taking on a wrestler that I really hoped would have been put into the match. In this case, the wise choice was Evan Bourne and I already mentioned that I would love to see this wrestling match HERE. Now what can I say, this match was exactly what was needed. After a rather disappointing Kane vs Rey Mysterio earlier in the night we did want to see some real high-flying and we all knew Evan Bourne would deliver. I can not help wondering how a match between Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne would turn out. In any case, let us get back to this ECW championship match at Cyber Sunday 2008. I think the two highlights of the wrestling match was the Standing Moonsault by Bourne and the missed Shooting Star Press, another move by Bourne. The one part of this match that was a little bad was the fact that Matt Hardy did not really do much. We all know that he is capable of a lot more but I think the WWE wanted to give Bourne even more boost. If things continue like this it should be a matter of time since Evan becomes the ECW champ. Matt Hardy won after a missed Shooting Star Press by Bourne and a strong Twist of Fate. I am looking forward to looking at Bourne more.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ee3cbbf49ca609584fcdffed628b20e6