Search Our Pro Wrestling Articles and News

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TNA Genesis 2007 - Robert Roode vs Samoa Joe

Nice feud build up and since Samoa Joe was in the ring with such a feud behind it, well built up, we did expect a great match. I was not disappointed by any match in TNA Genesis till that moment so what was there to disappoint me at a match with Joe and Roode. My predictions saw Samoa Joe definitely winning but not by submission. I expected a muscle buster. The match was pretty interesting but it was not as good as I expected. I have no idea what happened with Mrs Brooks at ring side, she was probably hit by that number 1 fan as it was labeled by the commentators. Well, the match saw Roode with some interesting moves but of course, Samoa Joe also had great moves. A little innovation and the end saw Roode going for the finisher and Samoa Joe switching and applying the muscle buster. The conflict is probably not over with the laying out of Mrs Brooks and should go on with something there. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ee3cbbf49ca609584fcdffed628b20e6