Search Our Pro Wrestling Articles and News

Friday, January 25, 2008

TNA Knockout Traci Brooks

Lately I must say that I have a little crush on Traci Brooks, also known as Ms. Brooks. We all know she is employed by TNA and I just a couple of days realized, when I took a look at some YouTube videos, how beautiful Ms Brooks really is. I mean, she is a really beautiful woman. I am a little disturbed to see the bra that pushes up her breasts like that but hey, she is lovely still. I did a little research on her and I found out that her name is Tracy Brookshaw and she was born on May 22, 1980. That means she is currently 27 and that is just 5 years older than I am.

Traci Brooks grew up on a chicken and pig farm in St. Marys, Ontario and the year 2000 saw her winning the Toronto Millennium Calendar contest. This brought her the title of Miss June 2000 and then Brookshaw engaged in modeling. Her early wrestling career saw her trained by Ron Hutchinson in March 2000 and January 2001 saw her debut as Tracy Brooks. What few people know is that Brooks appeared in a lot of independent promotions, which includes Border City Wrestling and Apocalypse Wrestling Federation. In AWF she had a feud with La Felina (currently Gail Kim in TNA) and she became the AWF heavyweight champion. Even now Traci Brooks still works for independent promotions while also being on the roster of TNA.

Now her angle in TNA changed in the past years and this last one, manager of Robert Roode is not really one to my tastes. Ms Brooks should be in the ring as she is very capable when it comes to wrestling. Her finisher and signature moves include the Done Deal (a reverse DDT), the Pie in the Sky (a flipping seated senton), DDT, Brooks and Done (a Lariat), a kneeling facebuster of the middle rope, gutwrench suplex and the tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown. In any case, I have a feeling we will see more of Ms. Brooks in the ring from now on in TNA!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ee3cbbf49ca609584fcdffed628b20e6