Search Our Pro Wrestling Articles and News

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Wishes Granted

I just recently got to find out about the Got a Wish Sweeepstakes. I must say that I am not really into the holiday spirit but this here web site really made me smile. You get to sit on Santa's lap, upload a picture of yourself and remember what it was like to be a child and really want something from Santa. Although at first view you might think that we are talking about a simple sweepstakes, it is not really like that. We are talking about a great animation and movie. I basically uploaded a picture of me that I took at a recent party and I also put in a wish. I did not wish for anything professional wrestling related as you might think. All I wished for is one thing that I really want and it is difficult to have. It is not a thing, it is a person. I am not really sentimental but I must say that I felt quite warm inside when the Santa in the movie said that I was going to get it because I was not naughty. I seriously advise you to take 5 minutes of your busy schedule and visit this site. Remember why you were happy about Santa and you can even consider buying the special photo frame that is sold. In any case, you can at least participate in the sweepstake.

Post?slot_id=27581&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ee3cbbf49ca609584fcdffed628b20e6